W22 NEMA High Efficiency - 3 Phase - TEFC - Foot Mount - C-Flange
WEG's IEEE841 motors are specially suited for pulp and paper mills, steel mills, petrochemical plants and diverse demanding applications requiring severe duty long life motors.
WEG's W22 cast iron platform has an improved cooling system and solid feet for cooler operation and reduced vibration and noise extending the life of the motor.
- Class F insulation (impregnation resin and magnet wire are Class H)
- F1 mounted (F2 convertible). Frames 447T and up can easily be F2 converted by simply rotating the terminal box adapter.
- Stainless steel nameplate - laser etched with high contrast background
- All frames with regreasable ball bearings
- Class I, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C & D – T3, Class II, Div 2, Groups F & G – T3C
- 1.25 service factor up to 100 HP
- INPRO/SEAL® bearing isolators both ends
- Bearing protection meets IP56
- Rubber lead separator between terminal box and frame
- Vibration - 0.04 inches per second or less
- Bearing life 50,000 hours (L-10)
- Epoxy paint system exceeds 250 hrs salt fog test
- Interior surfaces are epoxy coated
- Non-sparking fan
- NPT threaded terminal box
- Seamless copper lead lugs
- Seamless stainless steel grease extension tubes
- Automatic grease relief fittings
- IEEE 841 test report in conduit box
||FL Amps @ High
||FL Eff (%)
Download the PDF of these pages to view, print or send to your engineers.